In Vivo Imaging System (IVIS)
Masakazu Yamamoto, Ph.D.
Faculty Scientific Advisers
David Goldhamer, Ph.D.
- Biology Physics Building G24
Animal Facility Room 4D
69 North Eagleville Road, Unit 3092
Stores CT 06269
The IVIS® SpectrumCT preclinical in vivo imaging system expands upon the versatility and advanced optical feature sets of the IVIS platform integrated with low dose microCT to support longitudinal imaging.
- Integrated optical and microCT technology
- 3D optical tomography for fluorescence and bioluminescence
- Multispectral fluorescence and spectral unmixing
- Cerenkov imaging for optical radiotracer imaging
- DyCE™ dynamic enhanced imaging for real time distribution studies of both fluorochromes or PET tracers ideal for PK/PD app