COR²E Facility Open House & Vendor Show
Monday, October 2, 2023, 11am to 1pm
Ion Moraru, M.D.
Senior Systems Administrator
Technical Analyst III
High Performance Cluster Computing
Access to parallel computing clusters designed to speed up calculation intensive operations.
- High performance compute cluster resources (parallel computing)
- High throughput compute cluster resources (embarrassingly parallel computing)
- MATLAB Distributed Computing Server resources (with GPGPU capabilities)
Dedicated Purpose Built Physical and Virtual Machines
Self-supported, physical or virtual machine instances made available to run your applications.
- Physical or virtual machine instances made available to run your applications with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008R2, Windows 2012R2, CentOS x64 or Ubuntu x64
- Virtual Windows Desktop, VPC access
- Custom Virtual Desktop PC configurations
Data and Archive Storage
Access to over 2 PB of storage resources for collaboration, backup and archival operations.
- S3 bucket Cloud Storage similar to resources offered by Amazon and Dropbox
- CIFS and NFS Shares available to UConn Health and UConn accounts via the BioscienceCT Gateway
Cell and Genome Sciences Building
400 Farmington Avenue
Farmington, CT 06030-6406